Pages

Feb 13, 2012

FREE Letter E is for Elephant Template

We focused on the letter E last week and did a letter craft to go along with it.

We used this template that was designed by my husband to complete our craft. Here is how our craft turned out.


I had wanted to make this craft from gray construction paper, but I didn't have any. So I put some black and white paint on a paper plate and let Liam mix them up, explaining to him that the two colors combine to make gray as he mixed. We painted the whole sheet gray, then let it dry. Once it was dry I cut the shapes needed, then we pasted them on to the paper. The side benefit of this is that Liam was having trouble remembering the color gray, and now seems to have it down.

 You can get your own copy by clicking on the picture below. If you share this, please remember to link directly to this blog post on my site, and not to the file itself.

Hope your kiddos enjoy!

Linked up with:
KitchenFunabc button



4 comments:

  1. Cute!! I love that it also turned into a color lesson :) Thanks for sharing this with us at Sharing Saturday. Hope to see you again next week.

    ~MiaB
    www.mamamiasheart2heart.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! We have our Kitchen Fun and Crafty Friday Link Party going on now and would love for you to share this! http://kitchenfunwithmy3sons.blogspot.com/2012/02/kitchen-fun-and-crafty-friday-link_16.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute Elepephant E =-) Thanks for linking up at TGIF - see you tomorrow =-)
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this elephant! I've linked to it at my blog, Kindergarten's 3 R's.

    http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/2013/04/lowercase-e-quick-craft.html

    :)

    Michaele

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...